Taking reference in the section PROJECT / ACTIONS / A9, the different cartographic information generated within the framework of the project is currently being integrated into the Spatial Data Infrastructure of Castilla y León (IDECYL). It will be available for download at any time and every person interested in using and / or consulting it.
In any case, here there are, available for download, the different map layers corresponding to the project actions which have generated relevant cartographic information.
- A1- Cartographic Improvement.
- A2- Inventory of Habitats of Community Interest.
- A3- Inventory of Species of Community Interest:
- A4_Invasive Exotic Species:
- A6- Diagnosis of Coherence and Connectivity.
- A7- Diagnosis of pressures and threats.