A TRIP TO THE NETWORK
A trip enRedado (a trip to the Network) is a didactic writing teaching unit of the last years of primary education that focuses on the importance and necessity of the conservation of habitats, the ecological processes linked to the fluvial zones and wetlands. The driving element is the phenomenon of the migration of water-bound birds, integrated with the pedagogical treatment of habitats and species. It makes possible to develop and visualize the concept of fragility and to integrate the international and intercontinental scale key factors of conservation.
This educational resource is presented in a folder and is composed of the following set of materials:
- A didactic guide for teachers that includes everything necessary for the development of the didactic unit. Teaching guide
- A notebook with supporting information for teachers on the birds selected for the program. Support information for teachers
- A set of ten bird tokens. Bird sheets for schoolchildren
- A map of the main migratory routes. Bird migration map
- A work schedule throughout each bird. Bird migration calendar